Monday, July 28, 2008

CopyToDVD is the ultimate CD and DVD backup software! You can backup DVD movies and videos, music, games, photos and data files in one click!

Archive all your essential data with this “all-in-one” disc-burning suite that combines performance, speed and simplicity!

CODE
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/copytodvd/copytodvd.php

http://rapidshare.com/files/35138624/VSO_Software_CopyToDVD_v4.0.4.60.rar
pass: PierzOr


credit to original uploader

The interface and settings can take a bit of getting used to. (Did for me, anyway.) Some settings weren't obvious in the GUI, like being sure your multi-session data backup will continue, but the information shows up in the details when you burn.

I expect things like that will be improved now that VSO is starting to work on this great program again. They've spent the last couple of years concentrating on ConvertX. There is an upgrade circulating now, but I found 4.0.0.9 buggy on my machine. It finalized multi-session when it shouldn't and other things. So I went back to this version.

Because of the name of this program, I had no idea until recently that it was an all around burning program. I'm using it to replace Ashampoo, which I'd found years ago to replace the bloated Nero and Roxio.

I loved Ashampoo, still do. But it does not love me anymore since beyond the mid 6 versions, and I can't figure out why. Disks I burned and read yesterday with Ashampoo now become corrupted and unreadable today. I've tried different burners, different disks, and firmware updates. I've searched forums for people having similar problems with it with no luck. CopyToDVD is the closest I've found to Ashampoo with working in the background, and just doing it, without a lot of settings to mess with.

No comments: